Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday #TBT

It's #throwbackthursday, here are some throwbacks from my instagram

Stack of Alex & Ani, did you know you can get them on sale? TJMAXX has them a lot for $16-18, and sites like Gilt (I haven't seen them on there in awhile, but I got them last year in bundles of 5 for $100), and ideeli in bundles of 3-7 for 30-50% off.



 Festival wear. Floral backpack from target that I got for $13, bracelet stacks, and some spiked lemonade

 Philip Lim for target bag, target bracelet and some Chanel vamp on the nails

J.Crew factory flannel I got for $17, target sweater for $6, eBay necklace for $5

Mixing prints for less- shirt from Kohls by Elle I got on clearance for $5.60 plus another 20% off, skirt from target for $6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment