Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Latest additions to my posh closet

Here are some new additions to my poshmark closet, visit it here or check out the new widget they unveiled recently on the side bar!
bisou bisou Tops - NWT bisou lace sheer vegan leather peplum top s
This amazingly detailed peplum top by Bisou Bisou NWT! Size small with vegan leather (I love that faux leather has a prettier name now, heh), semi sheer lace detail and buttons up the back. I was too busty for it, and waited too long to return. Up for grabs for half price!


Nasty Gal Dresses & Skirts - Nwt nasty gal cage high low sheer mermaid dress m
NWT dress via Nasty Gal by mustard seed size medium. I bought this before a trip to Vegas and never wore it. It has it all, caged detail at the neck and back, mermaid hem with semi sheer long skirt, beading. Dress it up or down. 
Urban Outfitters Tops - NWT urban outfitters lace sheer top crochet xs
NWT semi sheer crochet lace bell sleeved top via Urban Outfitters by Staring at Stars size XS. Failed to try it on and the nearest UO is 4 hours away. Boo. True to size. Half price!
Rebecca Minkoff Clutches & Wallets - NWT rebecca minkoff lissa pouch clutch my goodies
NWT Rebecca Minkoff Lissa pouch in a nice neutral color that I bought and haven't used. Save $40! Cute 'My goodies' in cursive at top.
chin up apparel Tops - NWT cardio queen tank mint green top l
NWT 'Cardio Queen' mint tank top perfect for Spring and getting in shape for summer! Size large. Was hoping it would work, but it was too big. 

Check out my closet for more NWT and gently loved items. Oh the joy of being a shopaholic...

No comments:

Post a Comment