Friday, March 7, 2014

OOTD

Under $50 for everything, my favorite kind of outfit.
I can't pay full price, both by choice and..not so much. I got this necklace off of a modern boutique for $14.99, I love their insanely cute and trendy statement pieces at all ready low prices, but even more when they go on sale. Top from J Crew factory, it was on sale plus an additional 40% off so it was under $10, jeans from forever 21 for $10.80- they don't last forever, but you can't beat a pair of 'ankle length' jeans (that are regular length on 5'1 me) for that price. I buy these by the handful a few times a year. Jeans are actually something I usually pay more for (and by more I mean a pair of J brand jeans on sale for $35) but I really love these for their comfort and shorter length. Boots I grabbed from target for $20. 
More noticeable here is the gold detail that makes them look less like they only cost $20. They are still selling for the full price of $39.99 on the target site. I've gotten so many compliments on them it's crazy! The outfit above was also under $50- the same forever 21 jeans but they were tossed after this wear, and a lauren conrad for kohls top I got on sale for $8.80 plus 20% off. Bracelet was a gift from target, similar to the jcrew one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment