Friday, March 7, 2014

Shopping lately...

I  recently went on an insomnia driven shopping binge at jcrew factory, poshmark, and dillards. I didn't 'need' anything really, but when I can't sleep, I wander.. and ended up at the above. I can't complain at the prices either... here's a peek at what I got


This short sleeved medallion print sweatshirt, currently on sale for $24.99 but was an additional percentage off when I bought it, so I scored it for $17.

Super cute ribbon sweater for only $13.99. I also got a pair of earrings and a floral button up, all for under $50 from J crew factory.
Dillard's was having a 40% off clearance sale, and I scored these Ugg Ashdale duck rain shoes for $54, currently selling on 6pm for $80, retailed for $129

and this Pour La Victorie Elie bag for only $28! Still selling full price for $98 on other sites. Pour La Victorie is becoming one of my staples, about a month ago I got this

convertible crossbody for $88, retail $295 on Amazon and I love it.

I usually only sell on Poshmark, but I got an amazing bundle deal from a posher for $40, including this NWT anthropologie jacket/blazer with a nautical feel I can't wait to wear this spring, a Jcrew cashmere cardigan and a sequin striped top also from J crew.
And a pair of Jeffrey Campbell wedge sandals for $20.

I will be refraining from shopping after that binge, but I can't really complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment